Students from ENS receive the ENS diploma in mathematics at the end of their studies, provided they have satisfied the following conditions:
- registration for the ENS diploma, which is mandatory each year,
- the obtaining of a research master in mathematics,
- the validation of each of the three years of the DMA according to the rules exposed on the pages dedicated to each year,
- the validation of 72 ECTS in addition to the national diplomas of licence and master, including :
- 24 ECTS of mathematics courses
- 24 ECTS of non-mathematical scientific courses, to be chosen from the list of non-mathematical courses offered by the Department of Mathematics and Applications or from the curriculum of another scientific department (physics, computer science, biology, chemistry, geosciences, cognitive studies) in agreement with the tutor.